Last Sunday saw the very first Mama Meet and Market hosted by
This was a real treat for us. With our new side to the business this year 'Tickety Boo Party Style' which has a strong focus towards children's celebrations, we loved the idea of a market focused on little ones.
The event was held at Makeney Hall Hotel in Derbyshire and there was a whole host of mum and baby focused stalls selling the most beautiful range of products. We personally loved:
- Books and Pieces - We worked with this brilliant company to create the lovely reading corner for children. It went down very well. Books and Pieces sock a great range of children's books and accessories.
- So Satsuma - The best winter hats and knitwear around. The bunny hat was all the rage at this event!
- Darwin and Grey - Hand printed designs on beautiful home accessories. Super stylish and a lovely gift.
- Little Paperie - A firm favourite of ours, especially with their gorgeous new hand illustrated ranges which include the most gorgeous animal prints for children's rooms. Also, a fabulous range of planners too, to keep us mums in check.
- The Nursery Edit - A great selection of baby toys and accessories with style.
- Attik - A little treat for the mums with the most gorgeous flower stand right at the entrance/exit. It was impossible to leave without some!
There were too many amazing stalls to go through them all, but you can see a full list of who was there over on Ainsley's blog.
We also had our own stall there too with a great range of party ware and accessories! If you visited the event you will also find everything on our stand on our online shop too!
The theme of the event was hot air balloons. To incorporate this into the venue we used lantern style hot air balloons on the ceiling. We also used a balloon to create a hot air balloon basket for a group of soft toys. The entrance area had balloons and there was some fabulous signage around the event which had been hand illustrated by Polly and Me.
As well as a great opportunity to shop, the event was also about meeting other people, specifically fellow mums, that we all talk to regularly through Instagram and the online world. It was amazing to see so many familiar faces at the event and to meet people we had never met before but already felt like friends.
The day was a huge success and we want to say a massive congratulations to Ainsley for organising such a brilliant event. We can't wait for the next one...and good news, we will be styling that one too!